Sunday, April 11, 2010

A cry from within

Some joy,

Unrecognised,

Is blessing..

A sorrow,

Beyond recognition,

Is bliss.


In the crudeness,

of these creases of reality,

A fabric uncertain…

I spur,

along with each moment.

and die silently, with the demise of each


Engrossed my being,

with the elements of universe,

In their profound chaos,

I nurture creation,

and sprout along,

in the space

between two heartbeats.


I live in that cave,

in the ocean bed…

and my each pulsating vibration,

expresses these waves,

with their multifariousness.


Each moment,

a crystal,

I paint,

in this play of eternity

and I let the eternity fade,

in the forever play of my moments.


O my lord,

absorb me,

in my own self,

and express my destruction,

in each music beat of your universe….

Naadbrahma.

1 comment: